SELF CARE TRAINing
This three-day Self-Care Training provides the participant with:
- Herstory and lineage of the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy™
- Anatomy and physiology of the female and male reproductive organs
- Causes and symptoms of malpositioned organs
- Complementary modalities included within this practice
- Self-care abdominal massage techniques
We address care of the Self in respect to the physical, spiritual, and emotional bodies.
Specifically, these techniques support:
- Healthy, PMS free, pain free menstrual cycles
- Proper digestive functioning
- Relief from chronic bladder infections, discomfort, pelvic pain and Interstitial Cystitis
- Spiritual/emotional health
- Healthy enjoyment of one’s sexuality
- Healing from fibroids
- Rebalancing hormones to alleviate polycystic ovaries
- Healthy pregnancy, free of many common ailments of pregnancy
- Fertility in cases of difficulty conceiving or maintaining a pregnancy
Chaya uses a variety of hands on learning techniques, to support full embodiment of this work.
This Self–Care Training prepares the student to perform the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy™ on him/herself only.
Self-Care Training workshops are conducted by a Certified Self-Care Instructor.
Prerequisites: Anyone may register for this class. No prior training or licensing is required. Though, this class is a prerequisite to enrollment in the Professional Training for licensed healthcare practitioners, including Massage Therapists, Registered Nurses, Midwives and Acupuncturists.
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy™ are founded on the ancient Maya techniques of abdominal massage, a non-invasive external massage that repositions internal organs that have shifted out of alignment.
Don Elijio Panti believed that the uterus is a woman’s center. He would say, “If a woman’s uterus is out of balance, so is she.” The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal TherapyTM is best known for its support and correction of ailments around the reproductive system, such as PMS, endometriosis, fibroids, frequent bladder infections, polycystic ovaries and much more. The techniques also support common digestive health complaints such as IBS and reflux, as well as prostate enlargement in men.