Holistic Pelvic CareTM
This modality, pioneered by Tami Lynn Kent, MSPT, is a holistic approach to pelvic care. It arose from “her ability to listen respectfully and work authentically with the women she serves”. Using a gentle intervaginal massage technique combined with restorative breathwork tools, sometimes combined with the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®, Chaya employs the work she learned from Tami Kent and Rosita Arvigo to realign your pelvis physically and energetically. This process, for all stages of a woman’s life, enhances the flow of pelvic organ energy and restores your pelvic bowl as the creative center of your female body.
Holistic Pelvic Care™ supports:
- Chronic Bladder Infections or Interstitial Cystitis – Chaya came to Holistic Pelvic Care and the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy because she had Interstitial Cystitis. Aside from the poweful, healing physical bodywork you will receive from Chaya, she also has expertise in supporting women and men through diet, herbal and lifestyle modifications to support their healing journey.
- Chronic Pelvic Pain – Chronic pelvic pain can be debilitating, keeping women from enjoying life or sex, being able to sleep through the night and other basic life care experiences. Chaya will help you balance the pelvic floor, alleviating, and hopefully eliminating your pelvic pain, inviting you to live with your fullest passion for life.
- Menstrual Irregularities – When we balance the pelvic floor, it supports the regulation of our hormones, greatly complementary with the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®.
- Postpartum healing – Birth is beautiful and powerful, but also inherently traumatic for the pelvic bowl. We use bodywork and breathing techniques to restore healthy flow of blood, nerve and energy to the pelvic floor. This alleviates lack of sex drive, inability to orgasm, decreased sensation, bladder incontinence, pelvic pain and more, even years later.
- Healing after miscarriages – We work to nourish your soul and your core after this loss, honor the spirit that chose you, and help to rebalance your pelvic bowl, supporting future possibility of conception.
Consists of 5 sessions:
Initial Session – 60 minute intake consisting of Health History Intake and Holistic Pelvic Care session
Follow Up – Four 45 minute follow up sessions including check ins and Holistic Pelvic Care sessions
Diet and Lifestyle Coaching – This includes dietary modifications and affirmations to support healthy relationship to pelvic floor