Thank you for registering for Breathing Into Consciousness! We look forward to experiencing this day with you!
Please pay attention to the list below, as it will support you in attaining the maximum benefit from this Breathwork experience.
Keith and Chaya
- Wear comfortable loose clothing
- Notebook or journal
- Sacred items, if you choose, for the altar
- Water Bottle
- Blanket and pillow
- Your Highest Vision of Self
- Please eat a good, healthy breakfast before arriving: nothing too heavy that will stick in your stomach
- Caffeine is discourage on the day of breathwork.
- Lunch will be nutritious and light. For any dietary concerns or restrictions, please contact Chaya.
- Dinner will be at the location of your choice — after the workshop ends!
TO SUPPORT PEOPLE WITH CHEMICAL SENSITIVITIES:
- Please do not wear chemical perfumes, after-shaves, or heavy deodorants
- Please try to use non-chemical and odorless shampoos and soaps in the days before the event
- There will not be any scented candles or incense at this event