Purple Rose Abdominal Massage
Purple Rose Abdominal Massage is located in the hills of Western Massachusetts in Northampton, and specializes in the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® and Holistic Pelvic Care™. At Purple Rose Abdominal Massage, Chaya assesses the whole person; the physical, emotional and spiritual bodies to obtain a complete picture of the health condition for which you are seeking assistance. As the old adage goes, “Our issues are in our tissues.”
Both the Arivgo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy ® and Holistic Pelvic Care may help with:
- Menstrual Symptoms: Painful or irregular periods, menstrual migraines
- Ovulatory Symptoms: Failure to ovulate, irregular or painful ovulation
- Pregnancy-Related Symptoms: Difficulty getting pregnant or maintaining a pregnancy, chronic miscarriages, premature deliveries, difficult pregnancy
- Postpartum Symptoms: Urge incontinence, stress incontinence, postpartum depression, healing from difficult birth experience or cesarean, uterine prolapse
- Urinary Symptoms: Frequent urination, incontinence, bladder infections, Interstitial Cystitis, cystocele
- Digestive Symptoms: Constipation, indigestion, heartburn, gastritis, rectocele
- Circulatory Symptoms: Varicose veins, hemorrhoids, tired / numb legs and feet
- Symptoms of Congestion: Endometriosis, uterine polyps, uterine fibroids, uterine infections, yeast infections, vaginitis, painful intercourse
Chaya works with the whole person on the path to health and healing. Chaya uses the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® to gently and non-invasively reposition organs that have shifted out of alignment. As we shift them back into proper alignment, the natural flow of blood, nerve, lymph and Qi become free, leaving us with feelings of health and vitality. She does this by working on the abdomen as well as the lower back, sacrum and tailbone. Chaya teaches Self Care Abdominal Massage to each of her clients, empowering women to take an active role in their own healing journey and helping women maintain the proper alignment of organs that have shifted.
Chaya now offers Holistic Pelvic Care™ techniques as well. Holistic Pelvic Care™ is a unique approach pioneered by Tami Lynn Kent to physically and energetically realign your pelvis. This work helps to balance the pelvic floor, by clearing congestion and restoring and stretching the fascia. Chaya believes this work is the missing link in women’s health care.
Chaya is also a mother of a beautiful bright-eyed little boy. Chaya has had profound first-hand experience with both modalities that she practices. She had a severe case of Interstitial Cystitis that brought her to the Arvigo practice, and she wishes she knew then about Holistic Pelvic Care™, as practiced together the healing potential exponentiates! Chaya had the honor of receiving a session from her teacher, Tami Lynn Kent, and it was transformative and profoundly healing to the pelvic floor physically as well as emotionally and spiritually, after her difficult birth experience.
Chaya takes care to counsel clients around self-care abdominal massage practices, vaginal steam baths, pelvic care practices, castor oil packs, diet, lifestyle and movement practices to support positive health patterns in all aspects of life.
Chaya’s Latest Blog Post
- Breastcapades: Tales Untold (2/16/2015) - Let us get one thing straight. I am not a breastfeeding expert, lactation consultant or midwife. I am just a mother of a toddler and a Maya Abdominal Massage Practitioner, so I have talked to lots of women. In some … Continue reading